[AUTHOR: GEJ, THE PRESIDENCY; PUBLISHED BY: TRANSFORMATION AGENDA PUBLICATIONS; DISTRIBUTED BY: BREATHE OF FRESH AIR COMMUNICATIONS; MARKETED BY: NEIGHBOUR TO NEIGHBOUR WHOLESALES LTD]
- Vehemently reject public declaration of your assets – ‘you don’t give a damn!
- Protect Subsidy and Crude Oil Thieves
- Indict petty Subsidy thieves; while protecting the ‘majors’ and those aiding and abetting them in government and the MDAs
- Arrest and parade petty crude oil thieves; while protecting their main sponsors
- Set up audit, probe and investigative committees, and promptly proceed to disregard their findings and recommendations
- Uncover 45,000 Ghostworkers from assessment of 159,000 workforce; and fail to uncover those collecting the N100bn in annual ghost-salaries
- Award without due process and secrecy coastline, waterways, and pipelines protection multi-billion naira contracts to Ex-Militant Generals in your kitchen cabinet.
- Use armed troops, armed police and surveillance helicopters to disperse Anti-Corruption protesters
- Arrest and harass Anti-Corruption Protest organisers
- Reward renowned thieves and treasury looters with choice and juicy board appointments
- Enter into plea bargain arrangements with convicted treasury looters
- Pardon notorious Bandits and Pirates convicted of pillaging the treasury
PUBLIC DISCLAIMER/CAVEAT EMPTOR:
Disclaimer Issued By – DPSR
Written and Circulated By Jaye Gaskia: 13-03-13
No tags for this post.