Maiduguri Suicide Bomb Blast :Death Toll Rises to 21



Major-General-Chris-OlukoladeThe death toll in the suicide bomb attack on Tuesday has risen to twenty one.An update on the incident by the Defence Headquarters said a total of 15 civilians including a member of Youth Vigilante Group died while 17 others were wounded in the explosion that occurred at Mulai, near Maiduguri reported earlier on Tuesday. 8 vehicles were also destroyed in the incident.
Also ,Major General Chris Olukolade, defence spokesman said six of the terrorists died ,while one has been arrested.
Earlier the spokesman said terrorists believed to be suicide bombers, apparently heading for an NNPC facility along Maiduguri-Damboa road have died in their IED laden vehicles.
The explosions took place in the outskirt of Maiduguri. Three of the four explosive laden vehicles were demobilized by shots fired at them by soldiers at the check point shortly before the explosions that rocked the area.

No tags for this post.