More details of the casualty figures have emerged about Wednesday night’s bomb blast in Azare motor park ,Bauchi State .
At least five people were killed while twelve others were wounded, police spokesman ,DSP Haruna Mohammed said in Bauchi
The police also said further that those killed were burnt beyond recognition in a blast which occurred at about 9.00pm on Wednesday.
Azare is known to have come under attacks by suspected Boko Haram insurgents in the past.
The latest bomb blast has sadly given further dent to the ceasefire with Boko Haram sect as announced by Nigeria’ federal government last week.